Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself, Pop (Larry) and Mike (Larry's Son) went across Friday morning. Took a while in the 2-3 footers that morning. Started our drift inside of 42 and picked up 3 keepers. We stayed on the same line all day and ended up with 16 keepers from 17" to 25.5". Color of the day was blue/white flounder rig with cut croaker. It was a great day fishing and I have the bruises to prove it. Tight Lines. Hope to see you out there this weekend.

Bubba (High Gear Mate)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Way to go Bubba. We thought about you guys. Sherry and I said-hell, this front going thru is going to kill any fishing for the weekend. So we didnt go and Dabb-every one who put a rod in slade them. So much for cold fronts and winds from the north east. Glad you guys got into them and I sure as hell am feelin' like a fool!
So-lets have a fish fry-see you at Ronnies!!!

Mac & Sherry[tongue]

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Mile T said you'all had a good day Bubba. Congrats! After next week (vacation in Ga) I hope to make it down there to get some of those flat ones. Hope to see you then.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Heard you went and glad you got into them. We had a good day yesterday also. My neighbor went offshore yesterday and ended up with one chicken dolphin. Don't know where he went, but will find out. Talked to Monty and he is still ready to go whenever we get some decent weather. Talk to you soon
T-Bear

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
T Bear, are you going to be out there this weekend? I am planning to on Fo Paws on Thurs. If we do well, I'll try to get Tom to put up a post.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Dave, I am going to try and go Sunday. Have a 80th birthday party for my father in law on Saturday. Walt and Wayne went today, but so far I have not heard from them. Any info you might have would be greatly appreciated.
T-Bear

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
TBear, I haven't heard from Walt yet either.
I'll be at the River until Sunday and I don't have internet there so I won't be able to post how we do on Thursday. Maybe Tom might be able to do it.

Happy 80th to your father in law.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts