Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my TF buds please bmail me your cells. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
"Yeah man, let's turn on my camera phone and see if we can get some pics of them stripers on the bottom"...

Yeah, I know how it REALLY went down...

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I hope you got insurance...

I know how that goes. I hosed down my console once and was simply amazed to find that I had left the cell in one of the drink holders. I'm team Dumb Ass when it comes to somethings.

Good Fishin

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I hope you got insurance...

I know how that goes. I hosed down my console once and was simply amazed to find that I had left the cell in one of the drink holders. I'm part of team Dumb Ass when it comes to somethings.

Good Fishin

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTT

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Billy:
If you have Verizon, download Backup Assistant... It automatically backs up your phone book and when you get a new phone, you just download the numbers back.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
:0)

If your cell phone got wet.. you might want to try this.......If you haven't already tried turning the phone on put it in a container and fill it with uncooked white rice covering the phone entirely. (I used the long cooking type not instant rice) Leave it in there for no less than 2 1/2 days and then try turning it on.. My 10 year old's brand new nano ipod was found in the washing machine a week ago. She had been looking for it a few days prior and we thought we searched everywhere... It was found inside of a towel when unloading a cycle of bleached whites (cycle ran for well over an hour and 20 minutes!! It was a heavy load of bleached whites with plenty of soap and softner as well.. I did this rice trick and told her NOT to turn it on until the 2 1/2 days were up.. This ipod literally had visible water trapped under the screen larger than the size of a 50 cent piece prior to putting it in the rice! The screen itself was not much larger than the water amount... When the time was up the water was completely gone from the screen. I gently shook it just to make sure nothing was trapped in the edge. Not only did it turn on after the 2 1/2 days, we then downloaded music to the unit from our computer, and then she watched a movie on it!.. Not one single trace of water or damage.. It was amazing...I saved myself a bundle too by not having to replace it... ......just a thought.. Beth

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I dont know what service you have, but Verizon has a new phone in their line up. The "Boulder"....it is washing machine proof.....yeah, I tested it(by accident). I freaked when I saw my new phone in their, but was quite stoked when I heard it ringing a few minutes later.

all the access ports are gasketed, drop tested to 10 feet, and has a compass, gps, and still a camera phone.
Danny

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Cell Phone Takes A Swim

Billy,

Been there! Done that! More than once!

Anyone else that says they never did is a liar! :D:D:D

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
shhh its nap time babe,easy ok....I got the "other" message......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts