Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just catching up on someone being censored but where the First Amendment if its just someone's opinion? Not sure what could have been said that was so hamrful to not allow readers to judge for themselves????

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Should'nt we be dealing with the guys who are admittedly breaking the law and not silencing the guys who call them out?

·
Registered
16,826 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
reverse censoreship

I was just told that I should be talking and your being told not to talk. What do you think it will take to make this site happy?:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
This one's old news....This sort of thing happens every winter on this board when the fishing dies down. We all sit around with nothing better to do than think of things to ***** about. I have said my peace and they have said theirs. Jim's right about this. Though it is a publicly viewed board, it is privately owned and the owners have the right to make whatever decisions they feel are neccessary. I don't see where it got out of hand. I think it was being dealt with in a civil conversation over the message board, but whatever they say is what we get. We oughta be talking fishing instead of pointing fingers anyways. Perdy weather coming up. Maybe we can get some fishing reports to blabber on about.

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
1) if you posted, my message will go away:D

2) john2254, what were you "censored" for? If anything I have been criticized for allowing too much. And as long as there are no personal insults or anything I generally allow most everything.

3) enter that BS board at your own risk ;-) :D

Brandon

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
what BigJim said...

using the 1st amendment argument improperly is one of my pet peeves... it nearly bothers me as much as someone's 1st amendment rights being violated

1 - 20 of 35 Posts