Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’re faced with trying to come up with a plan and the political will to dig us out of the hole,” said CNP President Tim Roemer. “We need a plan and we need political leadership. We have not had a single veto of a spending bill under this administration. We’ve had a huge increase in earmarks, we have shadow budgets where hundreds of billions in spending is ‘off-budget.’ We have some very, very difficult problems to present and solve,” said Roemer. From Center for National Policy a bi-partisian think tank.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
"Bipartisan" my a$$:

Sources: Reid, Pelosi backing Roemer for DNC chair
From Steve Turnham
CNN Washington Bureau

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 Posted: 5:57 PM EST (2257 GMT)

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Since when is the "Communist News Network" a "bipartisan" source? Talk about skewed news and editorial comment! The're worse than the major 3.

"Hello, this is Wolf Blitzer in The Situation Room" - YACK!

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. We have not had a single veto of a spending bill under this administration. TRUE .

2. We had a huge increase in earmarks.
TRUE

3. We have shadow budgets where hundreds of billions in spending is off budget. TRUE

Truth is truth.....attacking the messenger does not make the message any less true. The question is why does the truth make Repubs like yourselves so uncomfortable.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
[q]Truth is truth.....attacking the messenger does not make the message any less true. [/q]

Coming from you, that is the absolute acme of hypocrisy.

·
10,897 Posts
If you are talkin' to me, Tony Montana, I'm equally as angry with the Republicans as I am with the Democrats. They're all a bunch of crooks and liars. I'm now supporting The Moron Goodgrief Party, thank you.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.... Tony Snow the newly appointed White House Press Secretary is quite candid which makes him a very unusual part of the Bush team.
"To me, the most interesting thing about Mr. Snow's appointment is that unlike many other conservative pundits he never pulled his punches in attacking Mr. Bush and Republicans in Congress for violating conservative principles. Following are a couple of quotes from recent Snow newspaper columns:
• Dec. 3, 2005: "The Republican Party in Washington is in trouble not because it's overrun by crooks, but because it's packed with cowards -- and has degenerated into a caricature of the party that swept to power 11 years ago promising to take on the federal bureaucracy and liberate the creative genius of American society."
• March 17, 2006: "George W. Bush and his colleagues have become not merely the custodians of the largest government in the history of humankind, but also exponents of its vigorous expansion."
• And he is no Johnny-come-lately critic. As long ago as Aug. 25, 2000, Snow had this to say about then-candidate George W. Bush: "On the policy side, he has become a classical dime-store Democrat. He gladly will shovel money into programs that enjoy undeserved prestige, such as Head Start." FROM WASHINGTON TIMES.
I agree with the Capt on this one. Both sides are bought and paid for puppets of Corporate leadership.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]Capt. Jim Brincefield originally wrote:
If you are talkin' to me, Tony Montana, I'm equally as angry with the Republicans as I am with the Democrats. They're all a bunch of crooks and liars. I'm now supporting The Moron Goodgrief Party, thank you.
[/Q]

He's fibbing, he wants to have Tony Snow's love child...

·
10,897 Posts
This type of drivel coming from a man with psycho cats for children? GET OUT OF THE LAIR once in a while, there's life beyond the breathe hole.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]Capt. Jim Brincefield originally wrote:
This type of drivel coming from a man with psycho cats for children? GET OUT OF THE LAIR once in a while, there's life beyond the breathe hole.
[/Q]
Why I was out of the lair just last night, and guess what Captain Plastic Panties...MTV is considering doing a reality TV show down in Solomons...Are you scared yet? You should be...

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I was in Solomons yesterday looking at your poop plant, its messed up with septage haulers. You folks in Calvert got to stop overeating.[tongue]

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]Capt Frank originally wrote:
I was in Solomons yesterday looking at your poop plant, its messed up with septage haulers. You folks in Calvert got to stop overeating.[tongue]
[/Q]
Frank, here at Dismal Acres we dispose of poop the old fashioned way, straight inot the time honored drain field...

You want to sniff my poop bring a back hoe...

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
You boys got to learn what happens to the septic tanks that fill up, and Chum calls A1 Septic. It goes somewhere. BTW drain field flow isnt poop, its effluent.[grin]

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
You boys got to learn what happens to the septic tanks that fill up,
[/Q]Fortunately, I don't dwell on these sticky issues. Thank God there are guys like you to take care of it.[smile]

·
Registered
14,163 Posts

You boys got to learn what happens to the septic tanks that fill up, and Chum calls A1 Septic. It goes somewhere. BTW drain field flow isnt poop, its effluent.[grin]
[/Q]

Say Frank, next time I have an abundance of effluent I'll be sure to give you a call...

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
[Q]Chumbucket originally wrote:

[/Q]

Say Frank, next time I have an abundance of effluent I'll be sure to give you a call...
[/Q]

Chum, heres a tip for you overpoopers, scrape off the plates, dont put grease down the drain. It will clog the pipes and mess up your little sewage plant called a septic tank.[smile]

·
10,897 Posts
Chumbucket and his Psycho cat go down to the bottom of the hill and roll in it. Twice a day.

"Oh Love Dwarf, I'm taking kitty out for a walk"...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts