Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know me , others may not. Anyways most of you know of me from my post with my youngest son Brandon. Well what most of you do not know is that brandon is an avid motorcycle racer along with an awesome fisherman. Brandon has traveled from New york to Florida to Illinois racing and has become the only person in Virginia to become an Amateur National Champion. We took the year off last year for dad to play catch up with everything that needs to be done around home. We did fly to Miami a few times testing road race bikes for a company there. Well what Brandon is looking for is new company's to represent through his racing program for the 2006 race season. Brandon has an opportunity to travel to Valencia Spain, Talladaga, Nashville Motor Speedway and many other fabulous places to do what he loves. He has told me since he was only 5 years old that he wants to be a professional road racer when he grew up. Well here is his opportunity and he has his foot in the door and is an awesome promoter for his sport and the company's he represents. With all the safety equipment and travel expenses this is very hard to fulfill his dream this is why we seek support from others. This was as breif as I could get here but if anyone needs more details they may email me at [email protected] and can see his online resume and bio at http://www.sponsorhouse.com/home/at...=42024&singleProfile=yes&returnURL=/index.php
Thanks in advance for taking the time to just read this , though it does not pertain to fishing.

Wayne

·
Registered
198 Posts
Some company out there would surely like to sponsor young Branden, everybody think about again and bmail crash. Lets help this young fellow along, one day you'll be the one saying I knew him when he was yeaaaa big and catching cats on the James!
Mel[excited]

·
Registered
160 Posts
Perhaps a tournament or series of tournaments could be put together to help out. Say maybe if it went his way at about 60/40 on a 3-4 event series. Just a thought that might help out. The biggest and second biggest fish pot is what the participants would need to concentrate on. Hope something might come of it. Later for now---jonnycat

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That an awesome idea! Think I know just the person to talk to about that.
Here is some info on what we are doing.
Here is what Brandon has been flying to Miami testing on this past year. Age level is supposed to be 10-16. Because of his abilities he has proven to the series cooridinator that he is very capable of handling and winning. First time on one he started last out of 12 and finished 4th on a bike he had never been on and a track he had never ridden. We will be buying 2 of these bikes at $4500.00 a piece. Then the motors come out and go to my cyclinder guy in PA. Next thing is his safety. We need a new set of leathers for his are worn AND to small now. They sell anywhere from $800.00 to $1000.00 depending how fancy you get with them. Here is the bike.

I am a automotive painter by trade so the bikes will be beautiful always. As one can see there is plenty of room for advertising just on the bike alone. Wouldnt it be kool to have a Tidal fish bike at some of the fishing shows with a kool little kid handing out autographed flyers?
We will be traveling to tracks like Talladega, Jennings,Virginia Motor Speedway, Summit Point, Nashville Motor Speedway and possibly Valencia Spain and Portugal! This is not an every weekend thing is is an National series. There is plenty of time that we use wisely to promote our team and our supporters with open house events. we also get (weekly local air time) on the radio every thursday night, and website coverage. Not to mention the many magazines he has allready been featured in National and local.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Two thumbs up Jonnycat, way to think outside the box. We can enjoy some fishing and make a fine young mans dream possible.
Wish I had thought of the tourny.
I'll try to get the company I work for to donate a prize and I encourage others to ask their employers for something. Every little bit will make the event that much better.
Mel and Jen [excited]

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well we had a local catfisherman come onboard with us today. He will also be putting a tourny together for us also. Please give me some ideas on what you guys think would work for us and you for a tournament. Got quite a few ideas allready. I just want to get some for what you guys think.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sounds like I had a good idea for a change. Hope the date works out for me to fish it/them. I know a few who would fish. Is it just me or is this board asleep? Later for now---jonnycat

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tha main post on this is now on the BS board. It has the same subject name as this one. There are more pics and info there. Please check it out. I would put the link but I seem to not be smart enough to post the link correctly! Dayton can you help me? We should name Dayton (TidalFish II).
Thanks guy's.[smile]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Check it out here. Some cool stuff going on.

http://www.tidalfish.com/boards2/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP882741451&id=182622&page=1

Dayton

1 - 9 of 9 Posts