Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I ever bump into Charlie Sheen - think I'll smack him across the face.

The SOB " earns " almost 2 million per show and now is demanding 3 million.

Figure it is a weekly show - he earns almost 2 million PER WEEK. How hard can it be to remember about 35 lines ? Most of the show is one liners - real talent to do that.

I rarely wish bad to people but would serve him right to lose it all and really have to work for a living.

Love to see his eyes if he got a normal paycheck of $700.00 or so for a week of real work.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Skip- There are mornings I wake up and don't think my salary is enough too. I feel for Charlie.

I will note that his 2 "goddesses" aren't really as hot as I expected.

·
Premium Member
26,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two million per week - even after taxes and paying some percentage to agents - IMHO , is more then enough - way more.

Work one year - you could retire and live like a king.

It's a dream but if I could earn that kind of money - I'd work two months and be done working - then have a blast.

·
Registered
694 Posts
thats all that is on the news,...................charlie sheen and............................. moemar:yawn::censored::surrender::poke1:ballchainreading8:smash3:giveup8:brick:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I think Charlie Sheen is losing it. Have you seen him? He looks awful. I think him and Lindsey Lohan should connect...

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
has anyone seen his show??? Cant say we watch network TV at all except baltimore fox news AM (we laugh our asses off)..

·
Registered
7,582 Posts
I agree about Sheen. The fool makes almost as much as me and still wants more. Where does it end?noidea

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
how much does the network make off of the show? A show that is nothing without him. He know this - simple buisness. Know your value and get the most you can. We all do the same, or should, why not him?

Supply and demand - there is only one Charlie Sheen. Not having a 8th season will cost the network 80 million in syndication earnings alone, forget about the 250 million they will earn from the first run episodes...

One season equals close to 400 million in earnings minimum, add the leftover viewers that will watch the next show in the lineup, the added viewers to all the other shows with the network...

Whats 30 million more for the lead? A drop in the bucket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts