Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going down to my brothers river house on the Rappahannock, just outside of Urbanna for the weekend of Nov 22nd. Might be dragging my 22 Dauntless down there for some rockfishing, but if the long range weather report holds, high in the 40s and lows in the 20s, might want to charter a captain with a warm cabin.
Anyone have any recommendations for a Captain out of Urbanna? Thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
charter captain

Flyguy,
I have a friend who is a Charter Captain in Urbanna,His Name is Chris Deale His cell # is 804-824-4208 Home # 804-758-4229 his boat is a 42' deadrisr the Miss Jenn give him a call.He is agreat guy & will treat you first class.
sharon lea
23 wellcraft

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mr J's Pleasure would be my choice

Bobby knows the river as well as anyone and will make you a better fisherman with all the little things some of us overlook. He's the man!
Thanks
Mel
Catchone

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Bobby is the man.........

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'm open that date as of right now and have a heated cabin and fish the Urbanna area. Call me Im not a fly fisherman but do catch succesfully trolling and can tell you some places to fly fish if you go out Sunday to fish the Urbanna area. Thanks guys for the recomendations its apreciated.

Have a good one
Bobby

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Going down to my brothers river house on the Rappahannock, just outside of Urbanna for the weekend of Nov 22nd. Might be dragging my 22 Dauntless down there for some rockfishing, but if the long range weather report holds, high in the 40s and lows in the 20s, might want to charter a captain with a warm cabin.
Anyone have any recommendations for a Captain out of Urbanna? Thanks
Bundle up on the warm clothes and bring your boat. You won't be sorry. Check this board daily on where they're catchin' em. Chances are, they will still be right across from Urbanna, between Buoys 8 and 10.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts