Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On behalf of several friends and myself I am interested in chartering a boat for tuna in Feb. Would appreciate any references provided and how to contact them. Thanks.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I use Capt. David Swain on the High-return, he fishes out of OI. His number is 252-473-6268. He's a good guy and a good captian, I've had fun with him everytime I've gone out.

DP
"Harvey's Hookers"
222 Aquasport

·
Registered
154 Posts
We have chartered Capt Krage Gardiner on the Fin Galley several times and he has produced everytime. Very nice guy. From what Ive seen the most consistant boat last year was probably Point Runner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I highly recommend the Point Runner and the Outer Limits. Both of these guys are awesome fishermen and will do you right.

·
Registered
177 Posts
the Pointrunner out of OI is probably one of the best run boats as far as catching fish, and definitely one of the prettiest, fastest and smoothest riding boats I've ever been on.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I forgot - check out his site:
http://www.oregon-inlet.com/rescalendarPro+/calendar/calendarP.cfm?unit=POINT%20RUNNER

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is a lot of good Capt.'s @ O.I. but just for your info the Tuna fishing has been so bad lately that some Capt.'s have been suggesting to their charters that they don't go, maybe that will change for you before you go, I believe it was 2 weeks ago on Friday there was one lost dolphin caught out of the 3 charters that went to the Gulf Stream. GOOD LUCK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts