Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted in a long time and am throwing this out here for a friend of mine. He has 8-12 people coming into town on Saturday July 25th and they are looking to hire a charter. they want to see some sights, maybe swim, and fish for a bit. These are not experienced anglers. They want to sail from Annapolis or Baltimore (definelely on the westerns shore). all my contacts are straight fishing captains and are in Solomons, Deale, or Kent island.

Anyone know anyone that might accomodate them? A charter boat with more than a 6 pack that would alter the fishing trip a bit would work.

Zach

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Although it's kind of last minute you may want to try the Lucky Strike out of Deale. It's a 46' Markley that is licensed for up to 17 folks. Generally charters for fishing, but I'd expect that the captain is flexible. Tawn Tipsford is one is the captains who runs her. Worth checking out. If you have to leave out of Annapolis, you could possibly arrange for a pickup there if you include the captain's time to get there and back as part of the 8 hour charter.

www.luckystrikeii.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts