Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight at the Elk's lodge in California, MD only!

Kyle will give us all his secrets while we sip on a free beer - a generous member has put $100 on the bar!

Feel free to come early. The Elk's lodge serves all you can eat wings and more starting at 6:00pm ($10/person). We'll open our $100 tab at 7pm. The Meeting starts at 730.

See you there!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Address?

Crowbait,

The free beer sounds good! But the free info from Kyle sounds even better. Can you provide an address for the Elks Lodge? That way I can plug into my GPS, put the truck on auto-pilot and cruise down for the meeting.

Thanks,

Saltrodder
Annapolis

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
so Kyle's paying $100 to get people to listen to him:Dand calling it free beer:hysterical:thats pretty good...rumor has it he can catch em:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crowbait,

The free beer sounds good! But the free info from Kyle sounds even better. Can you provide an address for the Elks Lodge? That way I can plug into my GPS, put the truck on auto-pilot and cruise down for the meeting.

Thanks,

Saltrodder
Annapolis
Here you Go SR!

45779 Fire Dept Ln
California, MD 20619

Elks Lodge, California MD - Google Maps

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Captain. Kyle just spoke at our MSSA meeting :yes:.

If you can make this one - be sure to bring paper/pencil.Lots of great tips/advice.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Man , If you guy's knew how big Kyles head is going to get it would look like this :eek2: ah hahahahaha ah My boat likes his boat just ask him :D

·
Registered
955 Posts
now that's funny :D I don't care who you are. I can't believe he hasn't fired back on us yet. :confused:
Head swelled up...eyes closed shut...he couldn't read the post...that's why:D

Charlie, the Missus will probably tear him a new one if she found out....
He does, after all, wear the pants.......when she let's him!!!!!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice Guys!!

This is to Capt Kyle... I know he's reading this: Thanks, Bro. You did a great job - and your talk was packed with information. If people didn't learn something from you, they were not paying attention. I'd also like to thank you for sticking around for the whole meeting. I think you got a chance to see what we've been up to w/respect to oysters. Thanks again for your generosity.

To the peanut gallery: A very nice member gave us the money for the Bar tab. Where were you guys? We had about 30 folks in attendance - and we still have $50 left on the tab for our January meeting. I thought it would be gone quick - but thankfully the Elk's club doesn't charge 5$/beer.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
from the peanut gallery....not a beer drinker and Kyle has already taught me everything i need to know:D:Ddid i mention i was busy slicing up deer steak ums:thumbup:way to go kyle:clap:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts