Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has about 20 minutes cooking left. Just finished washing and drying the bowels, pans and other things I used in making it. It was made exactly as the receipt. called for but I did add one additional green onion and a little more bell pepper then called for. I'll take a picture of it when it comes out of the oven.

Acey

Stuck it in the center with a knife at 44 minutes and the knife came out clean; so I pulled it out of the oven, turned the oven off, then took a picture. Here's what it looks like and I'll let you know how it tastes after it cools some. Once again disregard the date on the picture. I've tried and tried to get the camera to stop putting the old date on my pictures but it keeps doing it.

000_0558.jpg (92.1 KB)

Acey

Attachments

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How's this sound. Day before I go up to Buggs Island crappie fishing this spring I'm going to make me a quiche pie like I just made the day before we go. Next morning before we leave warm two large pieces and place them in plastic piece of pie carrier containers along with a large container of coffee. After setting up over our first brush pile, pull them out and tell Ron, "Time to eat."

Acey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts