Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took boys outta school, made the 2 hour drive from PA to CB. Had the 17ft Carolina pulling 7 rod spread by 5:45pm...front rod bends over at 6:15pm and comes in with a fat 41"...hit chartreuse tandom 8/4 50ft back... Trolled till dark, spent night, back out at 5:30am...for 4 rods set when single white chute 120 feet back goes off, but never comes tight, put white tandom 8/4 on board 50ft back and as soon as I set in holder she doubles over...nice 36 1/2, back in the drink...had 7 or 8 knock downs with a 40 1/2 coming tight...boat on trailer by noon...saw quite a few fish caught by the charters with 25 plus rods, but the mullet-head put some fish in the freezer...awesome weather and time well spent with the boys..

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You sound like good Dad. Nice going.
They are all three distinguished honor roll...something dad never came close to achieving...I take them out of school 5 or 6 times a year to fish, hunt, outdoors show etc...have to lie any say they are sick because I got a letter saying they will charge me for truancy...
Considering changing name of boat to "doctors Appointment" so when I send the note in its not "as much" of a lie...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts