Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My first post here :) I am the proud new owner of the Craighill Channel Lower Range Front Lighthouse (front range light to Millers Island lighthouse) and my org will be restoring it to open to the public. If you go by on your boat while we're out there working, wave and say 'hi'!

But that's not why I'm posting. I received an email from the Chesapeake Chapter of the US Lighthouse Society looking for help and I said I'd see what I could turn up for them.

I've been trying since the first of the year to find a boat to do our August cruise out of Havre de Grace to view Fishing Battery and Pooles Island. Do you know of anyone where you keep your boat that could accommodate us. Deadhead up to Havre de Grace to pick us up, as we want to include Concord Point and Turkey Point. Would need something that can take around 20 people, or like what we did the channel cruise last year.

I've just exhausted all my resources, and keep thinking of different people I can contact they may know someone, or if you know there's a fishing charter there, give me the name(s) and I'll see what I can do. I need to put all this in place in the next couple of weeks for the newsletter, or we may have to cancel the trip.

Thanks for any help you can give me.​

We used a fishing charter to do a tour of the Craighill lights (among others) last year and it worked really well, so if anyone out there can help with this or supply any names of someone who can, that'd be great!

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts