Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Came home from goose hunting in Dorchester to momma outside with pup number 1 curled up in a ball. Of course chaos quickly ensued as I dug the large baby pool out of the shed washed it down filled it with blankets in the quiet end of the basement dashed back outside grabbed pup. Momma not so happy ran into house with pup momma and proud dad running behind. Of course they ran into their crates as they have been trained to do in the house and momma would not come out. Grabbed whining puppy momma followed and well now we are up to 7 and momma is still pumping them out. I think 4 browns 3 blacks..:eek2: I will be in touch with those guys that forwarded me numbers when they are ready. Look for posts to follow as the pups grow. I will post final number later.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice looking pups, How did you do goose hunting. Have you tried smoked goose breast yet

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Made my night. Beautiful. Keep those pics coming.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Hey Tub, Somehow I don't think you're going to have a problem finding good homes :yes: Great looking pups congrats :clapping2:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
geese

Nice looking pups, How did you do goose hunting. Have you tried smoked goose breast yet
We did real well. We shot 14 and two mallards. I only eat them smoked. I throw the whole goose on the smoker bacon strips across the top stuffed with apples and oranges. They have a great taste. Oh and yes the pups were ahead of schedule but apparently dogs are around a 63 day gestation period so it was about right. They will be ready just as winter starts to roll out. The beginning of March I will let them go as they get on whole food.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Beautiful litter so far. I don't know what state you live in but Md has a law that they have to be 8 weeks before you can place them. I breed labs and goldens. If you need any help with where to get shots/wormer and when to start let me know and I can help you with that. Congratulations! Christy

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have not checked all of the anatomy yet to get a count on gender. Next time I take mom out to go do her business I will try to get a count. They are like herding cats when mom leaves. I will check later.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts