Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
We heard about this a couple of weeks ago. There is still some speculation as to whether it is the economy or the bad reputation the show had with vendors. Can you shed any light?

·
Premium Member
26,534 Posts
It's tough right now for everyone.The vendors need to sell alot of items just to recoup the table fee and truck fuel.The hall cost is huge and if that is not covered - the organizer will not book it again.

Tri-State is still on for Feb. 7th :thumbup:.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
The Upper Marlboro show was one of the better shows I thought and it is a shame it was cancelled.

·
Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber
226 Posts
I talked to George a couple of days ago and it was both vendors canceling and the fact that it is Inauguration Day. The out of town vendors couldn't find hotels. Also the mounted police from all over are going to be stabled at the arena. All totaled it just seemed to be to much going on at one time. He did tell me that they are planning to have the show next year. Hope that is going to happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.