Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just joined a week or so ago and this is my first post so here I am in all my glory:bigfish: I'm humble to really. So how's everybody doing this winter.

Chesapeake kid

BTW: Whats up mike:yes:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Welcome aboard C. K. and I can tell ya you will meet a lot great guys and gals on this board. Now I don't know about that Mike Rose guy all I can tell you is that he can put a hurtin on those tog.

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where do I start

Welcome to the board kid! :D Tell us a little more about yourself.
Well I was born and raised in DC. My father took me on my first fishing trip when I was 4 and haven't stopped yet. I fish freshwater and saltwater with my sons 8 and 4 and they are dye hard already. I'm currently Trying to start my new business this year and make a bunch of new fishin buddies. As far as pics I'll have some of my wife and girlfriend for you.:clapping2: Thanks guys for the welcome

Chesapeake kid

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
You guys didn't mention we need pictures of your wife or girlfriends before you can actually be accepted around here :D till then you can not make another post :eek2::D:D

One mistake you made already is saying you know Mike Rose STRIKE ONE :helpsmilie::2guns:

Welcome to T.F.

Mike
Hey Warren , just pray you never get "down wind" of Burgess . From what I hear , it can be deadly .:yes::D Oh , and watch out if he ever asks you to "dance".

1 - 20 of 24 Posts