Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna "enclose" a tiny message with my monthly payment that went from 600 to 800 in a month.

I'm having writers block and need a few choice words.

The following have been used already...

Anal..... Rape..... Anal Rape....Eat Me... You suck.... Go **** yourselfs....

Can you help me out, please....

Thank you

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]Echo originally wrote:
I wanna "enclose" a tiny message with my monthly payment that went from 600 to 800 in a month.

Thank you
[/Q]

Having worked for a credit card company I can tell you that you would be wasting your time by enclosing a message with your payment. Most payment processing systems are highly automated and messages are generally not read. There should be a seperate corrospondance address on your statement where you can send a letter.

Most credit card companies require a percentage of the balance for your minimum payment while a few have a set minimum. If your balance has increased then it would make sense that your payment has increased. If this is not the case then you may want to call their customer service number and tell them that their "change in terms" has created a hardship for you and ask that they lower your minimum monthly payment. If you do not get a positive response ask to speak with a supervisor. Be nice....some one who was ugly to me got the bare minimum where I would go out of my way to help some one who was nice.

You might also ask them why you had "a change in terms". There are many different things that could trigger a change in terms. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Nancy - Obviously you don't know Brian (echo) Trying to explain reasoning to him is like trying to explain Nuclear Fission to a 3 year old - he just won't get it!![grin][grin]

Go ahead Brian. Write something if it will make you feel better dude. Who cares if the only thing that sees it is some processing machine. Put some wrinkles or a well placed tear. staple or piece or tape on the receipt so it screws up the machine and has to be hand processed!!

How about "Shove the gas up your ass"

Go for it!

I once mailed 35 pennies taped to my credit card bill. Can't imagine the fun they had with that!!!

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank God for Dennis..

Come on guys lighten up.. Its a joke... Looking for a little humor..

JIm, I totally agree with you and only use this credit card for gas, because it keeps records for me..

Now then, lets continue...

·
Registered
4,428 Posts

Thank you
[/Q]

Are you actually buying 200 gal a month? WTF ?

Bert

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bert, yes.... I use my Tahoe as a delivery vechile, it averages 18 mpg. Not uncommon for me to put 150 miles a day on it.

Not to mention the fishing trips to the Flats.... Think it was seven this year...

Poor me....[wink]

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Bert, yes.... I use my Tahoe as a delivery vechile, it averages 18 mpg. Not uncommon for me to put 150 miles a day on it.

Not to mention the fishing trips to the Flats.... Think it was seven this year...

Poor me....[wink]
[/Q]

It's bidness expense then. I thought you were talking personal
use.

Bert

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm paying about $1200/mth b/ of work travel - price of living in a great country.

Just came home from Italy and price equated to around $8.00 per gallon in rome so the pope has nothing on us except bigger hats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts