Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this has gotta stop already!:helpsmilie:

Forecast as of 1:05 PM EST on November 20, 2008
20 nautical miles including Virginia portion of the Chesapeake Bay and Currituck Sound... Another cold front will approach the region today...then push off the coast tonight. High pressure and another surge of much colder air with strong northwest winds will follow behind the front on Friday and Saturday. The high will become centered across the mid Atlantic region Sunday. Another cold front approaches from the west on Monday... then sweeps through the mid Atlantic region Monday night and early Tuesday.
Small Craft Advisory in effect through Saturday afternoon
Forecast as of 1:05 PM EST on November 20, 2008
Chesapeake Bay From New Point Comfort To Cape Henry Va-

Rest Of Today
NW winds 15 to 20 kt. Waves 3 ft.

Tonight
NW winds 15 to 20 kt. Waves 3 to 4 ft.

Fri
NW winds 15 to 20 kt...increasing to 20 to 25 kt with gusts to around 30 kt in the afternoon. Waves 4 to 5 ft.

Fri Night
NW winds 20 to 25 kt with gusts to around 30 kt. Waves 4 to 5 ft.

Sat
NW winds 15 to 20 kt. Waves 3 to 4 ft.

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Billy - I hear you bud. I've been snelling hooks, spooling/oiling reels, building rod racks... might go get some crabs tomorrow in NC... wanna ride w/me?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell yeah I'll ride!

Man I wish I could tie tackle. That's whats bugging me about it all. AARRRGGGGG!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
It's driving me crazy. I got a fly fisherman from Montauk with me for the next two days and I got to get him out. I might have to find a puddle out of the wind.

Good Fishin

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
whats the big deal man ? EVEN DENNIS GOT OUT TODAY AND GOT SOME FATTIES AT THE THIRD ISLAND !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts