Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used it. what type of set up do they have i need to sight in a slug gun. do they have shooting rests

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yep used it several times. Nope they don't have rest. They do have shooting tables that you can put your shooting vice or sand bags on. The have a rifle and pistol range. I think the rifle range is only 25 yds. I have shot its but its been sometime ago. If you choose to use it please clean up after yourself. They have come real close to closing it down many times do to neglect and abuse from the public. One butt hole even shot up the porta potty. I think they do close the gate at dark each night.
LBubba

·
Registered
252 Posts
Went a week ago

the pistol range is no more because of people not cleaning up amongst other "stupid" actions.

The rifle range is anywhere from 25 to 100 yds. It would be wise to take some clothpins or tape along with cardboard and targets. Eye and hearing protection is a must. Please cleanup your targets brass and cardboard.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
we use it and hunt there also pretty nice range i miss the pistol range myself. Definitely bring LOTS of clothes pins they have frames for your targets but they don't stay in the ground very good. overall its nice and convient just clean up and respect the property..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts