Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
538 Posts
FA

If your talking about fishing the beach from the base of the CBBT, to get there take Pleasure House Rd north off Shore Drive, the a left on Lookout and a right on Beaufort.

Some public parking remains on the right handside of Beaufort. Public parking is limited and further restricted in this area which has made accessing this historical fall striper fishery difficult at best :mad: There may also be some other park and walk-in spots that others can help you with as well :helpsmilie:

Should you or anyone else be (or get) pissed off enough about public access to Virginia's coast, take a stand to make a difference on your own or thru our non-profit. That said, feel free to join us as membership is free just like public access should be!

VA public access non-profit `bucket
http://www.vcanaccess.org

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks a lot! Can you email me the application? I can seem to get it to work in word file. My email is [email protected]. I am going to donate along with my membership.....just seems like the right thing to do.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
538 Posts
FA,

Email sent. Thanks for your support of public access to Virginia's coast and our non-profit :)

And for those that do not know, VCAN is legally incorporated with the Virginia State Corporation Commission and is an IRS approved 501c3 non-profit with EIN number available upon request.

Better yet we actually do fish that is where there is still some public access left :helpsmilie:

VCAN `bucket
http://www.vcanaccess.org

·
Registered
31 Posts
There are a couple of parralel parking spots right in front of alexanders restaraunt. You can get three vehicle to fit there. If thats full just up the street is a wooden fence, kinda like a horse fence, you can park beside that to.

Lastly if its night time and there are not many cars the people at the resteraunt will let you park in the lot. There is a ladder in the lot you climb down right onto the beach. Some might be weary of parking here but i have been many times. The vb police pull in there to take a break and chit chat with each other and they have never said anything to me when i was walking back to or getting out with fishing gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts