Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking the family next week for vacation. Too many youngsters to run offshore, but they want to do some light sharking. We usually fish the inlet for finetooth, but they want to see the sharks in clear water.

Anyway, within 10-15 miles are they any blues or falsies for fresh bait?? I thought about pulling drone spoons for a few miles, maybe two seawitches for a stray Mahi.

I know this isnt the normal "offhsore" question, but I would appreciate any advice.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Not a direct answer to your question, but the past couple weeks there has been a ton of bunker 3-6 miles off the beach outside the tide line where the water is a bit clearer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree with Lance...pull some clarks or similar on top of and around blackfish and u'll get pecker blues...in fact probably just right out the inlet. U might even find some macs.
Seen a few people trolling around wrecks. Not sure if any luck. Might want to talk to matt at sea hawk in Pocomoke. He is a big shark guy and might have blues/mackeral. Commercial boats off south main street also might sell you a few or trade for beer. Jimmy at captains Steve's also may be able to get his hands on some w some notice. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, called Seahawk earlier. Decent prices on mackeral and mackeral chum. Probably going to stop there on my way in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts