Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 12812

Wanted to jig today but couldn't get any to bite so we switched to trolling. It was slow but we caught three 20 - 22 in. and two undersized. Ended up hooking up with a 44 in. so all in all it was a good day.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Nice fish:bigfish: WTG. Not sure why your picture isn't showing right below your post. That hoss needs to be out front. ...Don

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice fish !!! Congrats on the big boy !!! Hope to see a few of those soon. That smile is big enough for a "Christmas Morning" picture.Thanx for posting. Tight lines, BOB.

·
Registered
42 Posts
View attachment 12812

Wanted to jig today but couldn't get any to bite so we switched to trolling. It was slow but we caught three 20 - 22 in. and two undersized. Ended up hooking up with a 44 in. so all in all it was a good day.
Sail, was that you in a red skiff? If not there was another out there with a 40 because we heard them hootin and hollerin about a bigun.:yes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yeah

We were in the red skiff, im a trolling rookie, only 6th time, and the commotion, we had'nt seen anything like that since spring and the boys onboard were shocked after seeing those 20 inchers. Ive only been 2 weeks on this site and its awesome, thanks for all the info. I hope to fish some weekends wenever i can get out and maybe some during the week, job permitting. give me a shout on 68 if you need anything. Notice the 20 incher hanging out of its mouth!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts