Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been off the water with a newborn daughter for several weeks. To maximize my fishing time, I'm planning to fish the Tred Avon and Choptank tomorrow afternoon (Bay if necessary/recommended). Can anyone provide recent info on the waters between Easton and Tilghman?

Not asking for hot spots or secrets, just interested in knowing whether I should scrap this plan and head toward Eastern Bay. Any replies or pms would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Im sure there will be birds working in the choptank. Keep your eyes open and dont blow past the fish just to come to ebay. You should be able to find fish inside the river and out in the bay should be good on the way to ebay.

Id hope you didnt have to get to ebay before you were in fish. Should be the case, good luck

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
If it's any help, last Sunday we did well near the G9, R10 and R12 in the Choptank......I'd imagine the fish are still there.....may have moved to the edges of False Channel. Look around....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Choptank

Fished yesturday with Justin on No Worry's out of Tilghman. Covered alot of water @ the mouth from 12 to France to the Airplane wreck. Ended up with 2 unders. No birds working, and very little bait.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fished the Choptank and Bay from 1 to sunset. Saw lots of trollers working the Dorchester side (25-35') south and SW of the Tred Avon, but not much catching. Couldn't find birds or willing fish in the Chlora's Pt to Broad Creek area so we ran out to the Bay. Hit scattered schools and small groups of birds in the Sharps Isl. flats area. Caught around jigging, but none over 18". Beautiful sunset...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts