Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Since I wasn't traveling this year, I decided to fish with my neighbors Brian & Cathy Hodson on their 27 Grady, "C Time". We got started around 930am and trolled the VA Beach oceanfront. Pulled a 5 rod spread of mojos & tandem parachute rigs. We scrapped out 2 keepers & a throwback in the first 45 minutes then it shut off for a couple hours. About lunchtime we located some working birds about 2.5 miles off the beach near the Ramada Hotel and made quick work of our limit of rockfish up to 37" and then stayed for a little while a played catch & release with spinning gear. Thanks Brian & Cathy for a GREAT day on the water!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
WTG rebel & crew it's gonna be a good year.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
It was a great way to spend the day, and we decided to refer to it as the "First Annual Christmas Day Rockfish Rodeo". The start of a tradition... :yes:

Headed out again tomorrow..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Brian & Cathy,

Glad to see the 1st Annual Christmas Day Rockfish Rodeo was a success. I am going to have to talk to Carol about participating in that next year. I will need some help convincing her but it is worth a try.

Joe - Miller Time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts