Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa brought me a Cressi mask for Christmas... Now all I have to do is try it out. Gonna get it wet down in Costa Rica at the end of January... Can't wait!

What did you all get? Any new gear to try out when it warms up?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Santa came early this year for me with lots of much needed things like a new lower unit for the Merc., lots of 2 cycle oil and many other boat and fishing related things but none for diving. I am "top heavy" in that dept. for a few years!

Best of luck en la costa rica I am sure the new Cressi will come handy.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking forward to it... I picked up a Olympus Digital camera that is water tight to 2 atm. as an early christmas present to myself... Hopefully, I'll have to oportunity to snap some cool pictures while I'm down there. Only 27 more days!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hey Chilli. I'm curious to here about your Costa Rica plans. me and a couple buddies are heading down there in mid Feb. It will be my first trip down there.....We are going to surf spearfish and chill.....Shoot me a bmail and I'll give you my # and email if you know about some must see spots.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Sawdust-Send a bmail to Skip(27sailfish) he goes to Costa Rica and is very familiar with the area.
Chilli- My son and I both got dive equipment for christmas,but I cant afford to travel where we can use it. : (

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Was hoping Santa would bring airline tickets but I guess this year things are too tight.

All the gear is ready to go - May will be here soon enough and I can at least start diving local again :yes:.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
santa got me a 2000 28 ft hydra-sports with twin 2006 225 hp e-tecs. i love santa.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gezzz Tony I've never even dreamed of behaving that well. You must be a saint or and angel! Heck of a nice ride. I've spent a couple of weeks on a 28' hydra down in FL. Very nice rig!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts