Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been snowing here in Poquoson Virginia for the last 24 hours, we have around 10 inches so far.That is a lot for around here. My wife and I were sick of sitting inside so we put on a couple Mustang survival sits and wandered around our yard and down the street. The suits work good in the snow. Here are a couple of pictures I took.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Thanks for the pictures....

We took the 4X4 F150 out at noon to get something to eat and found Y-Not Pizza open....we had 9.5 inches on the truck
when we went out .....now over a foot in Va .Beach

Forgot to take the cover off the deck canopy and it collasped a couple of hours ago...

My son must be laughing as they are on their way to Mexico via cruise ship....

Be safe everyone...

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Just 4" in Richmond's West End and it has already stopped. There is an occassional flurry now and then. Drive safe everyone and just keep thinking the weatherman promised 60 degrees by next Saturday.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
12.5 in Norfolk off the Lafayette river and tides in the yard earlier. Decided not to drive to ESVA to hunt ducks tomorrow; something about gale warnings, small boats and deserted marshes says not a good idea. So I get ducks and geese in the yard taunting me....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.