Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year it took me two months to get the money back from one angler that wrote a bad check for the trip. This guy was referred to me by a friend to fill a spot at the last minute.The wife was not to happy with me, so this year I am asking for the first day deposit which $140.00. I would like to have the money together by the next meeting in December, you can pay me at the meeting or mail me a check. My home address is 9024 Carlisle Ave. Baltimore MD 21236. If someone is uncomfortable with the deposit I can fill the your spot.
I think we need two rooms. Dave said he is staying over his sister house again and Mike thinks he will be there already.
Charlie we can pick you up at the airport again. George and Domick will be riding down with me.
Thanks Paul

·
Registered
686 Posts
not a prob

I will get you the money

vinny

will you have room to carpool

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Paul--
I am going to have to limit my trip to one day. Can't afford both days . . . . I could go either day (Monday or Tuesday) so if one day is better for someone else, I'm flexible.

Tom--
The dates are 29-30 December. Looks like there's one free day.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Hey guys. I would be very concerned on the dates you have selected, Dec 29-30. The weather for the month of December is supposed to be the coldest in 25 years. I always do a trip in early Dec and go down for new years. I think its going to be like it was 5 years ago. The water temp will be too cold in the bay that late this year, unless you are going to the ocean. I booked my trip with my boat and friends for Dec.11-14 because of this?

My .02 cents

Phil(lily):yes:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fishing

Vinny
You are next in line for a spot on the trip. It looks like Dave is only fishing one day. You are welcome to come on second day. Dave let me know what day you are fishing.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Vinny--
If you'd prefer to fish both days, you can have them. If you're OK with just one, pick whichever one you want and I'll take the other. I'm flexible on the date.
--Dave

·
Registered
686 Posts
ok

So one day only

I guess the boat is full on day one? Dave is taking that spot????

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

vinny

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
ok

So one day only

I guess the boat is full on day one? Dave is taking that spot????

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

vinny
Vinny--
If you really want both days, you can take them.

I was going to take both days but recently found out I could only do one.

If you would like both days, I'll do no days on Paul's trip. I will probably get down some other time this year.
--Dave

·
Registered
686 Posts
sorry dave

I posted before reading your last post

must of just missed it.

I am cool with just the one day let me know what day you want

:pp

·
Registered
686 Posts
your the senior guy you take the day you want

but..............

if not day one is good with me;-)

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Dave Vinny can't read very well can he ? :D:D
He should be blonde!

Vinny--
I'll take day 2. It really doesn't matter to me. I'm off all week and don't have major plans. I hope you have as good of a day as we had last year!
--Dave

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Paul, I'm in for both days. I will mail you a check now, just in case I don't make the meeting. The airport pickup is appreciated, it worked out well last year. I will be in touch to work out the deails.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fishing

Paul, I'm in for both days. I will mail you a check now, just in case I don't make the meeting. The airport pickup is appreciated, it worked out well last year. I will be in touch to work out the deails.
Thanks Charlie

·
Registered
686 Posts
let me know aswell when you want the money

I also need info about the lodging

I guess I will talk to you at the meeting

vinny

1 - 20 of 54 Posts