Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
Joined
·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C is for "Cool"
H is for "Happy"
U is for "Underwear"
M is for "Myopic"
B is for "Byatchboy"
U is for "Uber"
C is for "Curmudgeon"
K is for "Kisses"
E is for "Everybody loves him"
T is for "Tautog"

Now use it all in a sentence...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,399 Posts
Jim your " Paid Announcement" obvisously went by the wayside.

You need to fish, and quit thinking...[grin]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,163 Posts
[Q]Echo originally wrote:
How much did the " Ascot Nazi" charge you ?
[/Q]
Jim makes sure nobody steals Brandon's lunch money on the playground...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Chum thought he was cool. He was happy to be the local byatch boy, due to his myopic brain he thought his penis was the size of a tautog. He though everyone loved him from the gay community because he could bend over and kiss his own underwear. When he was informed that he wasn't going to lead the gay parade he became a real curmudgeon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
692 Posts
[Q]stevesea originally wrote:
because he could bend over and kiss his own underwear. [/Q]

change this to bend uber and kiss his own underwear...and I think you've got it! [excited]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,428 Posts
[Q]stevesea originally wrote:
i could't fine uber in the dictionary, got no idea what it means.
[/Q]

You own a dictionary? I would have never guessed?

Bert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
728 Posts
Hey, I want to play. Steve, follow the rules - one sentence.

A gentle breeze wafted through the air as the uber byatchboy fondly reminisced about the kisses bestowed upon him by the curmudgeon known for doffing his plastic underwear and letting the joy of the liberating cool air free him from his myopic vision of the world and transform him into a happy tautog slayer of whom it was said, “Everybody loves him except the people who love him not.”

I can't believe I just did that...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,428 Posts
[Q]BillyBoy_ originally wrote:
Hey, I want to play. Steve, follow the rules - one sentence.

A gentle breeze wafted through the air as the uber byatchboy fondly reminisced about the kisses bestowed upon him by the curmudgeon known for doffing his plastic underwear and letting the joy of the liberating cool air free him from his myopic vision of the world and transform him into a happy tautog slayer of whom it was said, "Everybody loves him except the people who love him not."

I can't believe I just did that...
[/Q]

If you are playing steves game that means only one thing.

Bert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,163 Posts
Oh God, Jim is wearing his wife's underwear again and he actually got some poor slob to play along with this thing...

Nice job, Jim...
 
G

·
Despite my fear of having my poetic license suspended or revoked, and knowing that the M & B truly stand for Marlboro and Budweiser, I submit this entry:

The morning was Cool, and he was Happy, because his Underwear was clean-side-in, so he drew on his Marlboro and gargled with Budweiser, knowing as Uber-Curmudgeon he'd be giving lots of Kisses because Everybody loves him and he sure can catch Tautog.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,428 Posts
[Q]ragnad originally wrote:
Despite my fear of having my poetic license suspended or revoked, and knowing that the M & B truly stand for Marlboro and Budweiser, I submit this entry:

The morning was Cool, and he was Happy, because his Underwear was clean-side-in, so he drew on his Marlboro and gargled with Budweiser, knowing as Uber-Curmudgeon he'd be giving lots of Kisses because Everybody loves him and he sure can catch Tautog.
[/Q]

Stop the madness you HOMOS

Bert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
"Uber" may easily replace "super" to emphasize almost any adjective, e.g. "ubercool" rather than "supercool". This usage, as a general intensifier like "very", is the only English usage not faithful to the original German.

Dave (Computer Ubergeek)

[grin][grin][grin]
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top