Tidal Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Norm do you have a recipe for sauteed chum? I'm not sure how to prepare it. Where can I get an autoclave so I can sterilize it first or will just boiling due? How about handling the chum, are we going to be required to gown up first? Inquiring minds need to know.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Just the answer I thought you would have... With you around, we all pay for it.

Nice job diverting useful funds to personal vendetta. You could be building stream buffers with that money.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crow Bait-Whats this about a personal vendetta? I suggest you get your nose into some books and read about water quality, dissolved oxygen, and disease.

Norm

·
Registered
488 Posts
Along this line should we make the crabbers take the alewife out of the bait holder and dispose of properly when they check their pots each day instead of just dumping it over?

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Duck,

Norm has drawn an arbitrary line in the air... he won't go there because he knows he can't win that argument.

He's done a great job convincing the government to use public funds on his quest to create criminals out of his fellow fisherman... Imagine if he'd been using his zeal on a good cause like runoff, or oysters, or sewage treatment, etc.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crow Bait -Do you know more than the United States Wildlife and Fisheries Service and the American Fisheries Society?

Norm

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Crow Bait-Second Question. Are you a government employee thats supposed to be working for me right now? If you are are, get back to work and stay off TidalFish during working hours.

Norm

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
GAWD why don't you too get a room MAN :hugeachother: :hysterical: :yes: :clap: :clapping2:

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'd take 60,000 gallons of chum over this anytime
Just my .02

Power Failure Leads To 60,000-Gallon Sewage Spill

POSTED: 6:00 pm EDT April 6, 2007
UPDATED: 6:15 pm EDT April 6, 2007

ODENTON, Md. -- A power failure has led to a sewage spill in Anne Arundel County.

The Maryland Environmental Service said 60,000 gallons of raw sewage were spilled from a manhole on Piney Orchard Parkway on Thursday night after a power failure at the nearby Piney Orchard Wastewater Treatment Facility in Odenton.

About 1,000 gallons got into Rogue Harbor Branch, a tributary of the Little Patuxent River, officials said. The overflow lasted about half an hour before pumps at the plant were manually reactivated.

People are being advised to avoid direct contact with the water in Rogue Harbor Branch.

Maryland Environmental Service is a quasi-government agency that operates and maintains the sewage plant.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,295 Posts
Crow Bait-Whats this about a personal vendetta? I suggest you get your nose into some books and read about water quality, dissolved oxygen, and disease.

Norm
Norm I suggest you get your nose OUT of the books and go fishing and leave everyone else alone !!!!!! It ain't personal with Crowbait ...... it's the way alot of us feel, he's just the one that voiced it ....... I don't chum that often but I'll be da$ned if I'm going to let someone limit the way I want to fish ........ especially if it's coming from another fisherman !!!!!!

There are sooooo many other things that are much more harmful such as sewage overflows, farm runoff, and Omega fish ....... why don't you REALLY help the bay and put your energies there and leave your fishing community alone. You'd get alot more support, buddy !! :yes: :yes: :yes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.