Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the M&M today w/ a friend got setup around 10:30 there were boats everywhere around the curve and nothing much going on. Decided to move around 11:00 anchored up on the tubes and within 10 minutes had a 28 inch 10LB fatty in the box. Then the dreaded oyster toads, and a undersized pup. Around 4:00 tide started to move and all of a sudden both rods go down and its game on pulled in a 23, and a 22. stayed til about 6 with nothing else goin on. They are getting bigger and bigger:thumbup: Brandon

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for the report Brandon.

The curve has been really unusual for my crew this year. I'm a regular there. It's always been my river-fish go-to spot. I fished Friday and Saturday at the 8AM hour and ended up moving to the tube to find fish both days. Overall, it's been OK - but I aint seen great yet.

Rick

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Congrats on the meat.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Good Job

Brandon,

Way to stay with it and get from for the freezer.

We were out there with you and found it slow almost all day.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA, CVSFA, SF, TF

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
WTG BRANDON!!! Did you find the ramp ok???

·
Registered
771 Posts
Finfever21,

Slow weekend at the Coleman. Slow current, slow bite, slow catching.:yawn: Not dead, but....sloooowwww.:D

James

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WTG BRANDON!!! Did you find the ramp ok???
Robert we didn't used petersons i have a friend who lives in a private neighborhood and they have their own personal boat ramp not even 5 minutes from the M&M. Thanks for the info though.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brandon,

Way to stay with it and get from for the freezer.

We were out there with you and found it slow almost all day.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA, CVSFA, SF, TF
Kevin i was looking for you out there but couldn't find you it was extremly slow most of the day i think we just got lucky and found a nice drop off...Brandon

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mmmm just put striper on the grill got some hush puppies, corn, home made mash potatoes and a couple of cold ones...

·
Registered
70 Posts
We also fished the MM, from 7 AM to noon. Caught nothing, saw no-one else catch anything. Went to the HRBT, same results, but we did watch them clean-up the accident on the bridge. We also finally saw someone catch a fish. Came back in to Ports. City Park. No-one had a fishing story to report. A bad day, but then again, it was absolutely beautiful out there and it sure beat being home, cleaning up the yard or getting fatter while watching football games.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We also fished the MM, from 7 AM to noon. Caught nothing, saw no-one else catch anything. Went to the HRBT, same results, but we did watch them clean-up the accident on the bridge. We also finally saw someone catch a fish. Came back in to Ports. City Park. No-one had a fishing story to report. A bad day, but then again, it was absolutely beautiful out there and it sure beat being home, cleaning up the yard or getting fatter while watching football games.
Your right about that!! It was a beautiful day indeed..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts