Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has done any chunking/chumming in Eastern Bay or around BPL or Poplar island. I have done some LTJ and some livelining around BPL and Poplar, but never any chunking or chumming. Just thought I would try to chunk up some bigguns if I didn't have any luck with the jigging. I only have a 21' Jon boat so I hav to pick and choose my days to venture out into the bay for trolling. Any advice or insight is appreciated.

Steve
Blacklabde

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Norman,
That's kind of what I was thinking. I really have to pick my days to venture out into the Del Bay in a 21' jon boat, but since I bought this boat I have fished a lot in Eastern Bay and the Choptank. I even launched out of Matapeake in the spring and trolled during the trophy season. I just figured that if chunking worked well over here on the rock why wouldn't it work over in the Chesapeake. I am always up for something to improve my odds of catching the bigguns, lol. I am going to be in Eastern Bay try to jig em up on Tuesday and may even try some trolling so we shall see i guess.

Steve
Blacklabde

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.