Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
GOOD LUCK guys!!! Gonna try EARLY Sunday at Lynnhaven... Let's hope the wx is gewd and the fishies are chewin'[grin]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Zigh, when and where are you going ?? I may try and join ya. We tore up the schoolies and some Slammer Blues right outside the bridge on Wed. after work but the conditions and traffic will not allow that on a Sun. morning. You going back in the small waters looking for Pups, Specks and some Flat ones ??

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Jay~ We should be arriving around 5am.... May start around the bridge area l00king for some Blues for fresh bait and maybe some Trout on peelercrab... Then when the boat traffic picks up, (like you mentioned) we are going to head back up towards the oyster bars/grass to hunt Speck's/Pup's/Flatties... Have to leave around 1:30pm or so... Hopefully it'll be a productive outing[grin] If you want to meet up, l00k for us at the Yak launch around 5am or call my cell in the morning anytime after 4am... I'll b-mail you my cell#.... Hope to see you out there!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Zigh, I got hung up at work Sat. until late afternoon which left all the weekend chores for Sun. so obviously I didn't make it. How'd you guys make out in my absence ??

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Jay~ You didn't miss a whole lot, although it was an awesome day out, and the sunrise made it a worthwhile trip... We only scored a few short Flatties and had a couple of large Blues that bit off... Anyway, water was pretty and there was a lot of bait around to be had by the net for future trips[wink] Also, we met another yakker(Kevin) out there who was having similiar luck.... Next trip we're going after Speck's in the Mobjack or to the Grandview area for whatever may be chewing... Only down side to Lynnhaven on the weekend is TOO MANY people for my taste... We probably should've tried further up in the grass/ oyster bar's... That's where I'll head to next time we try that area... Anyway, we'll meet up for a trip s00n... Heading out in the boat Friday for Spadefish at the CLT... Fish On[grin]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts