Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from fishing on Avalon Pier with a couple of friends. Got a few mullets in the wash using sandfleas. A few spot and a couple of bluefish also. Sand fleas and Fish Bites 'Bloodworms' were the hot bait. Got one blue on a Gotcha on the lonely end of the pier.

My friend, Chris Evans, pulled up a 2.32 lb Pompano using sand fleas. You should be able to see in on the Fishing Report calendar at the pier's website tomorrow. (Click on the '26' on the calendar once they put up the report.)

Jeff

·
Registered
915 Posts
thats a nice pompano for this for north.thanks for the heads up.I will be fishing north of KH pier in the holes in the surf friday morning and sat. morning. mike

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck, Mike!

I just looked at the pier site and they haven't posted the report for Tuesday yet. Argh...
[sad]

·
Registered
915 Posts
up-date,,, I saw where it was blowing out of the NE and a call from the wife confirmed that it was going to be rough so I didn't take a rod.big mistake,it was nice so I could have fished every day.I can be real stupid sometimes.[grin] I did have a good time swimming and boarding with the rest of the folks though. mike

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear that Mike. I was thinking about emailing you to see how you did.

My wife wanted to go down there fishing on Sunday, but we called it on account of rain.[sad]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts