Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was down at City Hall and heard it was approved to start repairs to the closed ramps on Monday 7-6. Lets hope its a quick fix and has a longer life cycle than the last job.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Ha, I went by there Saturday and the launch piers had became fishing piers. Interesting because the signs all so no fishing or crabbing from piers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Went by there this PM, does not look like they are making much headway. The tide was in so I could not tell much. Anyone have any more info to share?

Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
The City of Portsmouth posted this on Facebook 7/20/15:

For those interested in the status of the boat ramp - the City Engineer told me that "this week we will have more favorable tides and barring any unforeseen circumstances, work should be complete by the end of the week."

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Road by today, nobody working, and barricaded off. See a pile of dirt and those old stupid concrete blocks on the ground.

Got a friend that has a boat I can use. Hope to get out and wet a.line for the first tI'm this year.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They seem OK on the angle and deep enough, one guy I talked to said they put down a lot of gravel on top and that he had some traction issues hauling out. I guess the gravel will disappear with time, Oh and there is Geese **** EVERYWHERE, parking lot, piers.......I guess from the ramp not being used.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts