Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Brian,
thank you for the post.. that was very nice of you.. :))
Steve,
Thanks.. well I guess that answers the question we had last night via bmail ...(lol) :D
Rick,
Thank you. I got your bmail with the clip..good stuff..:peace:
Les,
Thank you very much...Sometimes the kids go and sometimes they don't..during the school gets tricky cause they usually prefer to hang with friends and do other activities:cool:
David,
Thank you for the laughs earlier... You had me rolling:hysterical:!! I was still laughing even a few minutes after I hung up the phone..Good Stuff!! thank you also for the note:thumbup:
Mike,
Yup, this is the surprise. It is a first for both Kevin and I. :rockon:
Capt Pete,
Josh,
The hat actually belonged to Katie at one time.. We bought it when we went to New York last year. I had a hat she really liked and wanted & I really liked that one ..so we traded . It's a Girl thing:wink44:....thanks for the note..

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Congrats on making the cover of Chesapeake Angler! Enjoy your time in the "golden" spotlight! :) :clapping2::clapping2::clapping2:

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
artfunsurf,
Thanks Ryan.. Hey was your nose itching? I passed your store yesterday on the way to lunch..:rockon: I was craving a reuben sandwich and so I drove up there and grabbed one at the Schlotskzi's deli near your place. I thought about stopping in but I was running late to get back to a client:cool:
Wally,
Thank you.. A golden moment it was..:yes: guess I better get used to that word, "golden"... those days are soon approaching (lol) I am almost 40 ya know:wink44:..(lol)
Kevin,
Thank you.. I got your bmail and just sent a response.:fishing2:
Johnfish,
Hi John.. what a nice surprise.. good to see you on tidalfish..I got your email and sent a response yesterday...thank you:))

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
CPB & FinnBob
Thank you Byron & Bob
you both by the way, are too funny.. thank you for the note(s) and I hope you are having a great day..tight lines:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Nice Picture on front of the Magazine.

Congrats on getting your picture put on the cover.:thumbup:
I never gave it a thought to send in the Picture of my 50 pounder Golden Tile fish caught on "C Time" the same day and area to the magazine.I did send one to our local Lee Tolliver but nothing showed up in the papers.doh

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.