Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dicks Sporting Goods at Stoney Point has some fishing items at 40% off. They are clearance items (yellow tag ending in $.97). Some salt water spinning reels and misc stuff. So I am wondering around near the boating stuff. They have 2 MinnKota Co-pilot remote control kits. Regular price at Bass pro or Cabelas is $150. Dicks price is marked down to $129.97 (yellow tag). I think......no way it would ring up like that right?!? Take it to register, it rings up at $77.xx, add in the $5 coupon in the Sunday paper, and BAM $72.xx !!!! Wooo HOOO. I finally got a deal.

Now, there is more stuff there with yellow tags ending in .97. Like MinnKota onboard chargers, regular chargers, props etc. If you are looking for something, might be worth a peek. Some Diawa and Penn saltwater spinning reels (3 sizes).

Dayton

·
Registered
798 Posts
thanks, I will do the rounds before this weekend. The one at short pump town center has a better fishing section, and some very resonable stuff.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now Shimanos. Only about 3 Penns left. A few Mitchell spinning reels on Berkely Lightning rods, several sizes from crappie to bass. They were $39 and $49 for the combos before the 40% off.

Dayton

1 - 5 of 5 Posts