Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know from you guys what kind of club apparel you'd be interested in buying so when I talk with the vendors I can give them an idea of our needs. Don't worry about colors and cost at this time. I'll have that info after I talk with them - just ITEMS right now. Until I feel comfortable with this I'm going to limit that affarel to the following:

Tee shirts
Wind Breaker Jackets
Hats
Visors

If this is successful the first time around I'll expand the selection.

This is basically how it's going to work.

You're going to pay as you order.
All payment will be made in cash and you'll get a receipt.
Orders will be taken on meeting nights only - no exception.
The next day I'll place the order.
Orders will be picked up at the next meeting - no exception.

There will be no extra items to purchase as only what is actually paid for in advance will be ordered. It has to work this way guys as there's no club money and nobody is going to foot the bill in advance. I'll have samples for everyone to look at the next meeting. I'll post prices as soon as I get them so you'll be able to order and pay at the next meeting.

As far as I can see this is the cleanest way to do it. Please free to offer any constructive criiticism and ideas. Please keep your criticism constructive.

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Are they here yet ??? Sounds good to me !!! Sounds awful firm commander Nick :):):)

I have one question so were going to see samples at the next meeting in April and are we going to place the order in April or is it going to be in May ??? Then it takes another 2 months to get the order? that would put us in Late June early July ???? I would surely hope I could get my stuff prior to Summer ! Only questions I have !!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they here yet ??? Sounds good to me !!! Sounds awful firm commander Nick :):):)
Got to be firm, been left holding the bag too many times. I know you know what I mean. How many times were you left holding it?

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I think your list is the way to start for this year.

Don't know about that "no exception" parts. We aren't happy if we aren't breaking rules:pp

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Thanks for taking this on Nick...

I would offer one suggestion, on pickup night if you can't make it get someone else to pickup your goods. It shouldn't be up to Nick to cart the stuff around.

I'm in for all that you posted!

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
I am into T shirt with pocket hooded sweatshirt ala TF

I think a black shirt with white/red UBBB logo back and front pocket would be cool

Also white like last time, or grey

hat in kaki..

Oh you said dont talk colors yet, ok..

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Nick-
Thanks Again for doing this!!! - I'm looking forward to this.

BTW - I have 20% off coupon for UBBB apparel from the pennysaver :D :D :D
Tom

·
Registered
564 Posts
I would be interested in a windbreaker and a couple t shirts in black.
I know no colors yet but the white shows fish blood too easy. I dont know this for sure ,
cause I cant catch fish but Mike Burgess had spots or did he just fall down ????
Leon

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nick-
Thanks Again for doing this!!! - I'm looking forward to this.

BTW - I have 20% off coupon for UBBB apparel from the pennysaver :D :D :D
Tom
ALL COUPONS ARE VOID
HOWEVER
I'LL GIVE YOU $5.00 CASH FOR EACH FULL BOOK OF S&H GREEN STAMPS!;-)

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I have one question so were going to see samples at the next meeting in April and are we going to place the order in April or is it going to be in May ??? Then it takes another 2 months to get the order? that would put us in Late June early July ???? I would surely hope I could get my stuff prior to Summer ! Only questions I have !!!!
What I'm hoping for is to place the order the day after the April meeting and have it for our May meeting. I'll know more after I meet with them this this week. Lead time determines when we see the product but since they already have our the art work in their system I'm thinking 2 weeks, 3 tops. So by the end of this week I should have a delivery schedule, available colors and pricing. Don't forget since we won't be buying in case lots we're going to pay a premium.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nick
Thanks for taking the lead on this!!

I'm up for a windbreaker and some T shirts

Bret:usa:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Could use a new hat and a couple of T shirts

Just a thought Nick stuff like T shirts you might want to find the minimum for bult order pricing. Jackets and such would be more piece by piece but there is a decent chance we could get enough for a bulk of T shirts (if 15 people ordered 2 depending on minium order) Just a thought.

Thanks Nick

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Nick, What about AARP discounts?????? Seriously, I'd be interested in a Jacket, Hat , Visor and a couple of tees! Thanks , it's nice of you to take this on, it's usually a thankless task!

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dave I'll definitely look into min. bulk. Like you said items such as tee's and hats will probably constitute most of the order.

Charlie, I'll see if they honor AARP. Maybe a few of us can get a price break.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Thanks Nick for taking this on...I would get a hooded sweatshirt or two, a couple of t-shirts, and a visor or two. Not exactly sure how many of each but I want them....if we can get our sh*t straight and get an order together, we prabably would get a better price than if we order two or three at a time...just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Nick for taking this on...I would get a hooded sweatshirt or two, a couple of t-shirts, and a visor or two. Not exactly sure how many of each but I want them....if we can get our sh*t straight and get an order together, we prabably would get a better price than if we order two or three at a time...just my 2 cents!
Not doing sweatshirts at this time. Like I said I've got to feel comfortable with this thing first. Right now I'm not too concerned with bulk ordering, I just want to get something going and see how it flows. To be honest with you, I really don't see us buying in bulk since it's a 1:1 thing. Remember there is no money available to make up any differences.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I understand your concerns Nick. The order doesn't have to be a bulk order, we order just the quantities that are prepaid as you stated. Most companies have a price schedule based on quantities, usually like quantities of 1-5 might cost $10 each, 6-10 cost $7.50 each, etc. I just thought if we can try to get our orders together we cold save a couple of bucks for each item. We'll have to see how it goes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts