Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I believe, there was a post in a thread where a member mentioned there were openings at his hunting club in Dorchester County...I don't recall which thread it was in...

Can anyone help me with finding the post, or the member???

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I don't remember seeing it Jeff...but I do keep seeing an ad in the paper "SUN" for a club looking for members in Talbot county. 3000+ acres

·
Registered
142 Posts
I had to check a couple of papers (you didn't specify what paper), but here is the ad:

HUNTERS WANTED over 3,000 acres
HUNTERS WANTED over 3,000 acres of farms in Talbot Co., MD. Deer, waterfowl, club members wanted. 410-758-1824.

When you call, give me the details. I may be interested after seeing some of the bucks coming off of the Eastern Shore.

Mighty

·
Registered
160 Posts
I recognize the number off the top of my head because Schaders advertises in many mags and other media sources. Usually under the guise of a private club. What you get for your $ is something different . It may fit some hunters needs. I have dealt with him proffesionally and privately and have no complaints. I have never chosen to lease or hunt with his outfit though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts