Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still have some eels and it was my birthday yesterday, so what better to do, than go fishing with my wife and a good friend. Fished the Ghost Hole and in 3 hours had 9 eel fish with 6 release citations 45" to 49". At one point we were jigging while drifting over schools of small fish. Buddy did get a 35" on the jig. Had 4 on at one time. First ever quad while eeling. Lots of fish in the bay. Later in the day we were watching several bird plays around us. Great Birthday!:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sam, you're killing me! Nice work and happy birthday. Done fishing for a while, been telling my girl fishing season will be over soon for two months! Time to gut and remodel bathroom, spring will be here soon

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I am not familiar with the "Ghost Hole"; is that the deep hole west of Cape Charles? Not planning on going fishing, just curious.

·
Registered
297 Posts
About 8 miles SE of 59A. East of the top of the cut channel. Still far far away from VB.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice haul. I want to have a picture like that with me in it so please stop messing around up there and send those fish to the VB ocean front.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Nice fish!

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Nice fish. But I think conscientious C&R would have those fish back in the water more promptly, and not on the cockpit deck for a photo op.

JMHO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts