Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MEATHOG COBIA LURES

So for the last month or so I have been telling all of you about the MeatHog Jigs, the best cobia lure that I have ever used and about the success that had with it last year. I actually found out about the MeatHogs and used them before ever getting involved with Oceans East and now I am the reason why we sell them. Well the cobia have officially showed up off of hatteras, some of our customers have caught limits yesterday -- here are some customer photos from customers that have ordered from me, thank you guys for the photos!

You can get them here: http://www.fishoceanseast.com/product-list/fishing-lures-1428/sw-bucktails-jigs-1463/?rb_br=2384

Attachments

·
Registered
11,291 Posts
Zach has been hammering them too.He got 10 Sat. 8 Sun. and was hooked up when I talked with him this morning.He thinks they could be here within a week.He said he likes your jigs.I'm getting ready as Faaaaaaast as I can.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick - I heard rumors yesterday of some fish seen/caught here out of Virginia Beach but haven't been able to confirm.. I caught my first one last year on June 1st so it won't be long!

Dolph

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great.I'll wait for a good weather opportunity after the "Memorial Day Weekend" Do you add twister tails to your jigs?
Yes - I personally prefer the Gulp grub in chartreuse. (you know what they say.... if it ain't chartreuse it ain't no use...) haha :) but thats just personal preference. Some people use the Zoom baits or regular twister tails.. and some people use a squid strip or strip of fish belly.

·
Registered
11,291 Posts
Yes - I personally prefer the Gulp grub in chartreuse. (you know what they say.... if it ain't chartreuse it ain't no use...) haha :) but thats just personal preference. Some people use the Zoom baits or regular twister tails.. and some people use a squid strip or strip of fish belly.
Thanks Ocean, I'll remember that.I placed an order.What oz. are the jig heads?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts