Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some photos of 3 guys at Sunset Creek with 2 Cobia a few weeks ago, when the Cobia bite was hot. The plan was to email them their pictures, but I lost the contact information. Can anyone help out so I can get the photos to them? I think one of the fish was a citation. Thanks in advance for your help.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA, CVSFA, SF, TF

PS It would help if I knew how to post pictures, but I still haven't taken the time to learn.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
It's Paulie, Tony, and Guido:D

JK

·
Registered
12 Posts
Kevin - The people in the photo are Charles Southall (Specialkate), Gabe Sava (Reel Finatic) and Gabe's father Nino Sava. The smaller fish was 30#, the larger one was 60#. Thanks for taking the photos. I think I still have your contact info, I'll give you a call.

Charles Southall

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cobia Photo

Charles,

I have 3 photos to email. Just in case here is my contact information.

Work 804 756 7678
Home 8094 285 1817
Email: [email protected]

Tight Lines,
Kevin Smith
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA, CVSFA, TF, SF

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Kevin - The people in the photo are Charles Southall (Specialkate), Gabe Sava (Reel Finatic) and Gabe's father Nino Sava. The smaller fish was 30#, the larger one was 60#. Thanks for taking the photos. I think I still have your contact info, I'll give you a call.

Charles Southall
Charles
Hope you know I was just kidding. Nice fish!:yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Yea, but you build ships that sink...well, they are supposed to. I still think you should be able to get us one of those subs. It would be a lot calmer going under the waves the way it keeps blowing.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Billy,

It's Paulie, Tony, and Guido

TWTF .. Read your bmail :D Beth
P.S. Incredible fish gentlemen, congrats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts