Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i decided to take my boy and his friend out for an eeling trip sat night . so i watched chumlords podcast on eeling part 1&2 ,sat there at the computer and tied some rigs to give it a shot . we went out near the highrise about 630 and struggled to find a spot and got set up it was not 15 min later the rod without the bobber goes and wham a nice 35" fish , so were pretty excited and we get the rod back out 10 min later i see the same rod kinda twitch so i tell my son to get ready and wham that one goes off again wham another 35 so back in the water in a hurry because next fish is mine not 5 min later it goes my turn when it comes to the surface its huge so my boy nets it and i pull it in the boat 42" my biggest yet 28# we landed one more fish a 38 and we had a couple of runs on the bobber rigs but i think i pulled the eel out of their mouths.we were fishing the incoming tide live eels rigged as stated in chumlords pod cast in about 25 feet of water. thanks for the info Chumlord! :bigfish:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not to change the subject, but I'm coming down from NJ this weekend and I wanted to watch chumlords video's but I don't get a picture. I have sound but no picture. How can I see the video's? Thanks this will be our first trip to the bridge for stripers.

Don C

1 - 6 of 6 Posts