Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was down running a water line to the pier. finished running power to lift. had to run a new line to garage. Water line install must have nicked old one :(

anyway... an employee was saying how much he loved the rockfish i brought him months ago and i said wait here. lowered the little boat and motored less than a min away. First pass a keeper rock and a nice sized blue. turned around, back up on plane and back to dock. 15 min fishing trip total. He and wife will have rock and blues for dinner.

not a ripple on the water. Beautiful 15 mins wish i could have fished all evening. light tackle, bucktails.

going to Annapolis tomm. going to drool over the 40-43' expresses that i cant afford

·
Registered
955 Posts
going to Annapolis tomm. going to drool over the 40-43' expresses that i cant afford
What, did they start "gold-plating" them.....if you can't afford 'em, none of us has a chance in this lifetime!!!!! Hope all is well...I just finished running water and electric to my new pier too......now, I gotta build the house :eek2: Tom

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good to know they are there and close. My dad just rented a perm site down there. I helped him get the camper on the site on sat....I took one look at the river and was glad I hadn't brought the yak or boat. I'm hauling the boat over there on Fri morning, hoping to go out and catch up a couple of fish in the afternoon before I have to head back north to pick up my kids that night. This will be the 3rd place in 2 years the boat has been stored. Each place was great, but its been a challenge learning that many locations in that short of a time. Knock on wood, in the less than two years we've had this boat (18' CC) it hasn't been skunked yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll have the same luck when I get to Coles Point on fri.

·
Registered
68 Posts
R&B you are a bad man when it comes to puttin them fish in the box. You served that fish fillet faster than the drive thru at McDs....way to go!

FISH ON! Petey!

PS: I got some big fluffy towels to catch your droul and tears at the same time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts