Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice buck but from the pics looks like a 140 class! Not criticizing but have seen bigger racks that have scored less. A friend of mine killed a 193 7/8 last year in Illinois with the bow. Congrats on the buck! Waiting on the VA opener my self, seen lots of big bucks this year already.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your right the tape will tell.

I was a little off.

159 5/16!!!!!!!

Sorry for the mistake.

The hole in the neck is due to a long pursuit after the first shot. A long afternoon in the marsh and there he is.........

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks Often that was a long day and yes the airboatwould be the ticket. The taxidermist did whine about the shot in the neck but sh** happens better dead than still running wounded and wasted.

As for the way or place of display if you have a problem with it then you are SOL I was tied and wet and very muddy. I shot this one around 4 in the afternoon and got to dry land around 8. If you would like to display yours show it.

I hope the picture shows The one on the left scored 166 0/16 the one on the right is the Raymond gave the number for 159 5/16. They look good on the wall together hope to put the third one in the middle this year but the other 2 were 5 years apart.

·
Registered
61 Posts
[Q]rapprunner originally wrote:
[Q]willtill originally wrote:
You'd think he'd pick a better setting to display the deer....

Kindest Regards,

-Will in Maryland
[/Q]

Why does it matter? Nice deer regardless!

Good Huntin'
Rapprunner
[/Q]

Presentation for appreciative viewers. Of course it's a nice deer, just looks like it's at a garage sale...... [grin]

C'mon guy's, grow a thick skin, will 'ya?

[tongue]

Kindest regards,

-Will in Maryland

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Those are two pretty mounts. Congrats! And I like the early pics. Shows the real deal. I don't mind a tounge out or a little blood, 'cause that is hunting.

Don't mind the negative comments. There are a few in every crowd.

Good luck this year too!

Dayton

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tell me what's on your mind Rick.

Seems there's a couple of folks on this board that easily offended with a simple observation. Some of you boys down in Virginia are wound up too tight around the axle...

Kindest Regards,

-Will in Maryland

·
Registered
534 Posts
Restraining yourself are ya Rick? How's this?
What highway did you pick those bambies up on?---
Gezzus dude, don't you have any respect for a neck roast?
It took you 4 hrs to find a rat mutt deer in a marsh?-- remind me to bring the dog next time we go duck hunting.
This la Cerveza is for you bud--- Pretty work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.