Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've not heard much from the Lib Rats lately about the lack of connection between Terrorism and Iraq, have we? I wonder why??? Too busy slinging mud at Judge Alito? Too busy running around tidying up Queen Hillary's guffaws? Or, perhaps, seized Iraqi government documents being released tell a different story??

The "in", cool intelligentsia (the world is a cesspool mantra bunch) was "oh, boo hoo, no terrorist connection to Iraq, boo hoo" - remember that one???

Well, how 'bout THIS list, about to be released in the next few days? Think we'll get an apology from the lib rats?

1. Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) Correspondence to Iraq Embassy in the Philippines and Iraq MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
2. Possible al Qaeda Terror Members in Iraq
3. IIS report on Taliban-Iraq Connections Claims
4. Money Transfers from Iraq to Afghanistan
5. IIS Agent in Bulgaria
6. Iraqi Intel report on Kurdish Activities: Mention of Kurdish Report on al Qaeda--reference to al Qaeda presence in Salman Pak
7. IIS report about the relationship between IIS and the Kurdish Group Jalal Talibani [sic]
8. Iraqi Mukhabarat Structure
9. Locations of Weapons/Ammunition Storage (with map)
10. Iraqi Effort to Cooperate with Saudi Opposition Groups and Individuals
11. Order from Saddam to present $25,000 to Palestinian Suicide Bombers Families
12. IIS reports from Embassy in Paris: Plan to Influence French Stance on U.N. Security Council
13. IIS Importing and Hiding High Tech Computers in Violation of UN
14. IIS request to move persons, documents to private residences
15. Formulas and information about Iraq's Chemical Weapons Agents
16. Denial and Deception of WMD and Killing of POWs
17. 1987 orders by Hussein to use chemical weapons in the Ealisan Basin
18. Ricin research and improvement
19. Personnel file of Saad Mohammad Abd Hammadi al Deliemi
20. Memo from the Arab Liaison Committee: With a list of personnel in need of official documents
21. Fedayeen Saddam Responds to IIS regarding rumors of citizens aiding Afghanistan
22. Document from Uday Hussein regarding Taliban activity
23. Improvised Explosive Devices Plan
24. IIS reports on How French Campaigns are Financed
25. French and German relationships with Iraq
26. IIS reports about Russian Companies--News articles and potential IIS agents
27. IIS plan for 2000 of Europe's Influence of Iraq Strategy
28. IIS plans to infiltrate countries and collect information to help remove sanctions
29. Correspondence from IIS and the stations in Europe
30. Contract for satellite pictures between Russia, France and Iraq: Pictures of Neighboring Countries (Dec. 2002)
31. Chemical Gear for Fedayeen Saddam
32. Memo from the IIS to Hide Information from a U.N. Inspection team (1997)
33. Chemical Agent Purchase Orders (Dec. 2001)
34. Iraq Ministry of Defense Calls for Investigation into why documents related to WMD were found by UN inspection team
35. Correspondence between various Iraq organizations giving instructions to hide chemicals and equipment
36. Correspondence from IIS to MIC regarding information gathered by foreign intelligence satellites on WMD (Dec. 2002)
37. Correspondence from IIS to Iraqi Embassy in Malaysia
38. Cleaning chemical suits and how to hide chemicals
39. IIS plan of what to do during UNSCOM inspections (1996)
40. Secret Meeting with Taliban Group Member and Iraqi Government (Nov. 2000)

·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Care to place yet another losing wager, Capt. Sparrow? This has nothing to do with a talking points memo, it's the result of a FOIA request which has just been filled.

Still want to wager?

·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The list is a result of a FOIA request filed by a respected journalist - Steven Hayes. I don't understand what would be so "whacked" about that?

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
[Q]Capt. Jim Brincefield originally wrote:
Care to place yet another losing wager, Capt. Sparrow? This has nothing to do with a talking points memo, it's the result of a FOIA request which has just been filled.

Still want to wager?
[/Q]

Anyone wanting to know what Jimmy is ranting on non sensically about, here is the article. It's about documents recovered from Iraq.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/629wqpgh.asp

Point one: not a result of FOIA. Hoekstra wanted to know more about pre war Iraq.

Point two: 10 percent of the docs have titles that are either terribly misleading or plain wrong.

Point three: Don't forget the yellow cake document... a proven forgery... but who was the forger and why ????

·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why is it garbage? Because you may disagree with the eventual outcome? Once the documents are released from this request, then we shall see. Until then, we have only the titles. However, it's just one more link. There are many, many more.

What is funny is how the lib rats stopped beating that drum. Maybe they've realized there IS a connection and don't want to be hurt further in the upcoming mid terms?

Maybe the booming economy has destroyed any hope for the economic boo hooers???

What will you all have left to whine about?

·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wrong again, Capt. Sparrow. You gave it up because the facts don't support your whining AND because the polls don't support your positions. the voters have spoken and the whiners are sitting on the bench watching the 1st string appoint the judges, drive the agenda, and plan for the future.

Now, if you and the limp wristed panty waist lefties had half a brain, you would come up with better ideas instead of just whining all of the time. But the whining is better for us because it just means you'll stay on the sidelines.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Those docs are just facinating...yawn...

Prehaps after they release them they'll let Sibel Edmonds talk... but I doubt it.

·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well Sluggo, we're sure to find out soon! I've read a lot of Hayes and he usually has it nailed. when I read that article I felt like it's just a matter of time to connect the dots now.

Will you and Capt. Sparrow come back and admit you were wrong after the connection is made?

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Ahhh Jim... If those docs support the war, Bush would have had them on the front page the day after they were translated. Do you really think Bush would take a drop in the polls to record lows to be saved by a Senator from Michigan that stumbles on siezed documents?

Think logically for a second and put the party line **** away.

·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As I said, time will tell Sluggo. Maybe, just maybe, W is a lot smarter than you give him credit for.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
As I said, time will tell Sluggo. Maybe, just maybe, W is a lot smarter than you give him credit for.
[/Q]

Time won't tell squat. They are already shutting down the doc translating operation. Why?

Everything they discover that contradicts the reason du jour for going to war hurts.

The honorable Senator that is trying to get these 40 docs out of 2 million released happens also to be linked to Abrahmoff and a little unconstitutional spying.

Blow smoke up someone elses butt... I don't like it and when you do it to yourself it's just..... well ... not something to do in public.

·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's not what the article says, Sluggo. Where do you get the information that they are shutting the operation down? Or, is that just what you and your Lib Rat friends want because these documents just might show the link? Is it just another of your fantasies - like the one you had about John Kerry being our next President? Remember that one Sluggo? Bwahahahahahahahah!

In fact, the article says exactly the opposite of what you say. As I said before, time will tell. And, I'll be back to remind you of just another one of your fantasies...

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
That's not what the article says, Sluggo. Where do you get the information that they are shutting the operation down? Or, is that just what you and your Lib Rat friends want because these documents just might show the link? Is it just another of your fantasies - like the one you had about John Kerry being our next President? Remember that one Sluggo? Bwahahahahahahahah!

In fact, the article says exactly the opposite of what you say. As I said before, time will tell. And, I'll be back to remind you of just another one of your fantasies...
[/Q]

Where do I get my information from... You mean quotes like this???

[q]One would think the U.S. government would want answers to questions like these. But the DIA has been angling since last spring to close the DOCEX program in Doha. According to two Pentagon sources with direct knowledge of the issue, the future of that DOCEX program has been the subject of intense debate in recent weeks. Analysts with knowledge of the project say that the work is not close to being completed and warn that the closure of the DOCEX project there could mean the premature end to an important effort.

[/q]

It would be from the same source you do... Same author... Same publication....Dipstick.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/475yhurv.asp?pg=1

·
Registered
275 Posts
[/Q]

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

1 - 20 of 22 Posts