Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to do some floor and transom work and would like to find a local supplier of marine ply or composite core like coosa. Can anyone point me in the direction of any suppliers on the Northern Neck? I would like to stay local if possible.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]purdue1 originally wrote:
I am getting ready to do some floor and transom work and would like to find a local supplier of marine ply or composite core like coosa. Can anyone point me in the direction of any suppliers on the Northern Neck? I would like to stay local if possible.
[/Q]Henley's in Hartfield will order marine plyboard and delivery time is very short.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Last year I replaced my trasome and used Seacast. It's a core material and the transome is solid as a rock. You can order it over the web...great stuff.

·
Registered
356 Posts
For more info than a body can use, including suppliers, try www.classicmako.com. Click on the forum page then click Projects page and learn. Or, use the search feature. There's a sticky entitled "Link Posting" under the New members sticky that links to all sorts of manufacturers, suppliers, etc. Good Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts