Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. The wife and I are heading down to NC late next week and staying in Corolla. I haven't been to the Outer Banks in over 20 years so I am looking to do some fishing.
Can anyone suggest a decent head boat for us to try ...I am assuming they all go out of Oregon Inlet and are still running....or even a good reliable charter captain who would take the two of us out for some fun fishing? It doesn't have to be anything fancy....but we would love to get into a variety of fish being that this seems to be the time of year for it.
Any help any of you can give us would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks!

·
Registered
915 Posts
I think there's only 1 headboat at OI so you don't get a choice.

If you have your own gear just get a red 1/4 oz leadhead and some chautrues 4" grub tails and fish the surf.It's the right time of the year for this type of fishing.

good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks for the help....seems the head boats run seasonally, so I may be very limited right now but I will definately check them out.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Check out Aaron Kelly on the Rock Solid. Takes up to 4 people for sound or near shore fishing. Website is rocksolidfishing.com He may have some openings next week - all day or 1/2 day trips. He will put you on fish!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts