Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided late in the day to make a run to see what was biting.We got lucky once we got all the rods set bam!!!! Fish on.One pass and a 38" in the boat so I told the fish gods give me one more and I will pack it up and head home and low and behold there goes the sweet sound of a drag. That fish measured in at 41 and as promised I began to crank the rods in and only a couple lures had grass but no jellies. Both fish hit opposite board rods both being out 100 footish. Best bait seemed to be in 50-60' depth range.There's still a couple left .... Tight lines everyone

View attachment 164682

View attachment 164690

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Slots gone....Goes to show not everyone knows the rules. Nice catching

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
This post should get interesting :(:(:(

Skirtchaser
It was interesting, that boy caught my future fish, my biggest so far is only 36". bking, care to temporarily adopt a 59 year old who looking for that 38" fish.
Great day for you and your son, that's a memory that will be told often.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was interesting, that boy caught my future fish, my biggest so far is only 36". bking, care to temporarily adopt a 59 year old who looking for that 38" fish.
Great day for you and your son, that's a memory that will be told often.
I hear ya on the looking for that fish I swear I put that same fish back three times this season .After 16 hours of trolling between the last two weekends and only a34 and two slot throw backs it was enjoyable to be able to seem like we know what we were doing but truth be told theres alot more "research and development " trips for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts