Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Leaving Naptown at 7am heading south, Rob and I are going to take advantage of the weather and try to find some fish.:bigfish:
Last week up near Gum Thickets didnt work out for us and the seasons quickly coming to a close, so any intel would be great.;-)
I plan to get atleast to cove point and set the spread.
anyone else thinking about goin out??

Bill
channels
#68 monitor
#1 call

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
I am fishing tomorrw but trying to decide between Solomons and PLO..

Trolling the contours from around HS-72a out of solomons or deep water slough out of PLO of 65-66

Chart 12230

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
37 Posts
My partner slid out to The HI Buoy for 2 hours yesterday at sunrise and had limit plus threw 6 back within the first 2 passes, all bigs! Then did a lil LTJ action for 3 more bigs.... Hint: Look for the Gannets!!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm only gonna have a few hours (out of Solomons) and am debating whether I drop lines in at HI or HS. I'll be checking in with you guys at about 9am on 68, so please point me in the right direction. I'll definitely update everyone on how we do as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
big rock fish

my 2 cents the fish are still there my buddy's from the east side" hoopers " HS bouy and south the fish are stacked on the edge of channel:bigfish: good luck catch'um up hope it helps

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I will be out Solomons tomorrow early and heading south...on 68

·
Registered
365 Posts
I dont see HI bouy on the charts is that short for Hoopers Island next to 72B ? Nevermind,I see it right next to 74

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hmmmm....I'm leaning toward the usual HS-72 run.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Hi Bill,

I'll be right outside the pp/over to cp. got a few today, just trolling 4 rods. netters and gannets in the area. surprisingly, 40 ft of water on the west side showed and gave up fish.
good luck.
:D

·
Registered
849 Posts
given my usual late start, i'll probably head toward HI, then amble south.........sure would like to see some LT action, but i'll settle for the pool cues if i have to.

will keep my ears open.

bil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts