Tidal Fish Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think there's someone trolling for a fight, no one can be that ignorant.

Oh wait there was supposedly 80 mil that voted for O'Biden.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I’m not trolling, and I’m sorry you feel that way. I love my country, and it doesn’t matter the president. However, gas is up 50 cents a gallon, windmills froze and solar panels were covered with snow. People died.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just throwing this out there. Gas went up 50 cents a gallon in a month. Windmills froze, solar panels covered with Snow and people died in Texas. Just saying
Guess you didn't hear almost all the energy failures were oil and gas fired plants, not solar or wind.
Oh, that's right, that information wouldn't fit your bias, so lets call it fake news.
Just yesterday we commemorated the death of the 500,000 COVID victim by looking back at the news from a year earlier when Trump proclaimed it was all under control and would soon go away.
Fortunately, HE is what went away.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Guess you didn't hear almost all the energy failures were oil and gas fired plants, not solar or wind.
Oh, that's right, that information wouldn't fit your bias, so lets call it fake news.
Just yesterday we commemorated the death of the 500,000 COVID victim by looking back at the news from a year earlier when Trump proclaimed it was all under control and would soon go away.
Fortunately, HE is what went away.
Turn off CNN and try reading this. Lots of blame to go around but wind power was the biggest failure in Texas with stats to support it.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/1...lures-contributed-to-texas-deadly-power-loss/

And on another note, Trump may have claimed it was a hoax at one time, but also shutdown air travel from China immediately and was called a racist by many Democrats (big surprise) including Joltin Joe for doing it. He also got a vaccine to market in less than a year, which is unheard of, usually taking several years normally. He bypassed all the BS red tape that's normal in the government. Hey, Trump said a lot of stupid **** the past 4 years, but he also got results. Now would you like to talk about all of media's darling, Cuomo and his death camp nursing homes? He even wrote a book about it, promoting what a great job he did. Talk about "Fake News" Exhibit A.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Turn off CNN and try reading this. Lots of blame to go around but wind power was the biggest failure in Texas with stats to support it.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/1...lures-contributed-to-texas-deadly-power-loss/

And on another note, Trump may have claimed it was a hoax at one time, but also shutdown air travel from China immediately and was called a racist by many Democrats (big surprise) including Joltin Joe for doing it. He also got a vaccine to market in less than a year, which is unheard of, usually taking several years normally. He bypassed all the BS red tape that's normal in the government. Hey, Trump said a lot of stupid **** the past 4 years, but he also got results. Now would you like to talk about all of media's darling, Cuomo and his death camp nursing homes? He even wrote a book about it, promoting what a great job he did. Talk about "Fake News" Exhibit A.
Let's assume that all wind energy production failed (which it essentially did) and we can discuss the reasons why, wind is a small percentage of the total generation in Tx. Is it a case of willful deceit or just illiteracy? because those are the only options left?

·
Registered
134 Posts
What a dumpster fire.

Small wonder 60% of Americans are aching for a 3rd party...
We get rid of the 2 party system and the electoral college, problem solved. One could argue that what we are seeing is the dissolving of the parties, just more obvious with one of them right now.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
We get rid of the 2 party system and the electoral college, problem solved.
WAY too much $ involved to let that happen. The duopoly is running our republic into the ground and I have zero faith in their ability or desire to right the ship.
They talk that patriotic game, but they don't actually care about anything beyond their lifetime. Money and status for as long as they can claw onto it. That is all.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
WAY too much $ involved to let that happen. The duopoly is running our republic into the ground and I have zero faith in their ability or desire to right the ship.
They talk that patriotic game, but they don't actually care about anything beyond their lifetime. Money and status for as long as they can claw onto it. That is all.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
961 Posts

LOL!
Seriously???
You talk about bias in the media then post a link to an article in The Federalist!!!
The even funnier thing is that I am sure you see nothing at all wrong with your logic!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yup.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
LOL!
Seriously???
You talk about bias in the media then post a link to an article in The Federalist!!!
The even funnier thing is that I am sure you see nothing at all wrong with your logic!!!
Sorry to throw some statistics at you, I know how you guys hate them and ignore them, like this guy. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+say...i=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15RjcRJ3Z70

If you find real statistics that prove those statistics wrong, please post them. But no, you ignore stats because of the source. Stats are stats, no matter who reports them. You can't change them. The media just buries them.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Sorry to throw some statistics at you, I know how you guys hate them and ignore them, like this guy. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+say...i=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15RjcRJ3Z70

If you find real statistics that prove those statistics wrong, please post them. But no, you ignore stats because of the source. Stats are stats, no matter who reports them. You can't change them. The media just buries them.
The 'ol "it is on the internet so it must be true" logic????
:hysterical:
Got any more wisdom you care to share???
Please???

·
Registered
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
It looks like J&J will be approved tomorrow for March distribution. Vaccinations should speed up then. J&J is a one shot deal ,74% protection vs 94% Pfizer or Moderna . No one that caught covid had a serious case or died after getting the J&J single shot. They are also making a variant shot for future use. I have a feeling this will be an ongoing ,annual, variant, shot program.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
The 'ol "it is on the internet so it must be true" logic????
:hysterical:
Got any more wisdom you care to share???
Please???
Why, you'd ignore it anyway if it didn't fit you agenda. I don't need to find any more wisdom. That article had all the information you need. I ask again, come up with information that disputes that article. Truth is, you can't, so you just blame the source. So typical.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts